Naavik Terms of Service
Effective June 23, 2023.
Naavik, Inc. and its affiliates (collectively, “Naavik”) provide this website (the “Website”) to you, subject to the following terms and conditions, together with any documents they expressly incorporate by reference (collectively, the “Terms”). The Terms constitute a legal agreement between you and Naavik and govern all use of the Website, including all content, information, and services provided on the Website, whether as a guest or a registered user.
Please read the Terms carefully before using the Website. By using the Website, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by the Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not access or use the Website.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, any subscription agreement in effect between you (or your employer) and Naavik for the information and services on this Website shall take precedence over any conflicting or inconsistent provisions in these Terms. Access to and use of any other site, product or service, including those referenced herein or linked to from this site, are governed by the terms of the subscriber agreement or other agreement related to that service or site.
These Terms include a number of important provisions that affect your rights and responsibilities, such as the disclaimers in Disclaimers, limits on the Naavik’s liability to you in Limitation of Liability, your agreement to cover the company for damages caused by your misuse of the Website in Indemnification, and procedures for resolving disputes by binding arbitration in Disputes.
Users of the Website must be at least eighteen years of age, of sound mental capacity, and possess all technical knowledge necessary or advisable to understand and evaluate the risks of the Website.
By accessing, browsing, or using the Website, you agree to the following restrictions:
- you will not use, intentionally or unintentionally, any of the content, information, or services on the Website in a manner contrary to or in violation of any applicable international, national, federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation having the force of law;
- you will not use the Website in any manner that could harm, infect, take over, disable, overburden, or otherwise impair any of Naavik’s computer systems, including without limitation the servers, networks, and other components connected to or used for the Website;
- you will not interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website, or of any of the content, information, or services provided on the Website;
- to the extent that you are able to upload, post or otherwise transmit content using the Website, you will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- you will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- you will not attempt to disable, avoid, or circumvent any security or access restrictions of the Website or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any server used for the Website, through password mining, hacking, or any other means;
- you will not seek to gain access to any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to you by Naavik;
- you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, download, store, further transmit, disseminate, distribute, transfer, or otherwise exploit the Website, or any portion hereof, without Naavik’s prior written consent, except that publicly-available content available on the Website on a complimentary basis may be searched, viewed, reproduced and downloaded solely for your own use in connection with your own practice, business or educational activities, provided that such content is not transmitted or distributed to any other person and such use is not commercially prejudicial to or competitive with Naavik;
- you will not use any framing techniques to enclose any portion of the Website (including, but not limited to, images, text, page layout, and form) without Naavik’s prior written consent;
- you will not modify any of the information and services provided on the Website;
- you will not remove, alter or obscure any citation or attribution of the author or source of the information or services on the Website, including Naavik branding, or remove any notice of copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights on any of the information or services appearing on the Website;
- you will not make any independent use of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and graphics on this website without Naavik’s prior written consent;
- you will not falsely represent or imply that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Naavik;
- you will not use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities, or users;
- you will not collect any email addresses or other personal information made available on the Website for purposes of promotions or marketing campaigns;
- you will not automate access to the Website, or monitor the Website, such as with a web crawler, browser plug-in or add-on, or other computer program that is not a web browser; except that you may crawl the publicly-available portions of the Website to index it for a publicly-available search engine, if you run one;
- you will not distribute, on or through the Website, any advertising, promotion or solicitation for goods, services, or funds, or solicitation for others to become members of any enterprise or organization without Naavik’s prior written permission;
- you will not use or otherwise export or re-export this website, or any portion thereof, in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America or any other country;
- you will not circumvent geographic access controls, including by using a virtual private network (VPN) to bypass such controls; and
- you will not encourage or assist anyone in violation of the Terms.
Registration and Account Information
Certain sections of the Website may require you to register as a user or create an account (your “Account”). By registering or creating an Account, you agree to provide accurate and complete information and to inform us of any changes to that information. Each registration is for a single user only, unless otherwise expressly provided on the registration page. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password.
You acknowledge that your Account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify Naavik immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. If you believe there has been unauthorized use, you must notify Naavik immediately.
Naavik has the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by Naavik, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in Naavik’s opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms.
Patents, Copyrights and Trademarks
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Naavik, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. Naavik and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to that content and technology. The trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos appearing on this site are trademarks of Naavik and/or its affiliates or licensors.
By offering the Website for use, Naavik provides you with a worldwide, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to access and use the information and services on the Website for your personal, non-commercial use, strictly subject to and in accordance with these Terms.
Except for the limited license set forth in these Terms, Naavik does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any materials on the Website, except as otherwise permitted herein.
We reserve the right to terminate this license at any time and for any reason. Your failure to comply with these Terms will result in automatic termination of this license, with or without prior notice. If this license is terminated, you must immediately destroy all copies of downloaded materials in your possession or control.
User and Third-Party Contributions
This Website or the Forums may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Naavik, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Naavik. Naavik is not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Any materials you post to the site or submit to us, whether or not solicited by us (“User Contributions”), including without limitation creative ideas, suggestions or other materials you submit are not being made in confidence or trust and will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. No fiduciary relationship is intended or created between you and Naavik in any way, and you have no expectation of review, compensation or consideration of any type. By providing any User Contributions on the Website or the Forums, you grant Naavik and its affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- you own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Naavik, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
Naavik is not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website or the Forums.
Naavik has the right to:
- remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in its sole discretion.
- take any action with respect to any User Contribution that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion, including if it believes that such User Contribution violates the Terms, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Website or the public or could create liability for Naavik.
- disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party as required by law to enforce such third party’s intellectual property or privacy rights.
- take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, Naavik has the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS NAAVIK AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all User Contributions before they are posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see our Copyright Notice for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement.
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Certain content or information presented on or through the Website may be attributable to an individual. In all such cases, the content or information reflects the personal opinions of such individuals. In no event shall Naavik assume responsibility or liability for such opinions. Furthermore, where Naavik permits its directors, officers, employees, or agents to use the Website or Forums as an end user, any information or statements of such person shall be solely in their individual capacity.
NAAVIK PROVIDES THIS WEBSITE “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, OMISSIONS, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, AND DELAYS;
- WARRANTIES THAT ACCESS TO ANY PRODUCT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, COMPLETE, OR ERROR-FREE;
- WARRANTIES AS TO THE LIFE OF ANY URL OR THIRD-PARTY WEB SERVICE; AND
- WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE THAT HAS BEEN MODIFIED IN ANY WAY BY ANYONE OTHER THAN, AND WITHOUT THE EXPRESS APPROVAL OF, NAAVIK.
BY ACCESSING, BROWSING, OR USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT
- PROVISION OF CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ENTAILS THE LIKELIHOOD OF SOME HUMAN AND MACHINE ERRORS, DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, AND LOSSES, INCLUDING THE INADVERTENT LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO MEDIA; AND
- THIS SITE, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES REFERENCED HEREIN MAY NOT SATISFY CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS OR RELEVANT CUSTOMER AGREEMENT
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE USE, RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT WILL NAAVIK OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, FOR
- DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER OR NOT NAAVIK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE;
- ANY CLAIM(S) RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR INABILITY OR FAILURE TO PERFORM RESEARCH OR OTHER WORK OR TO PERFORM SUCH RESEARCH OR WORK PROPERLY OR COMPLETELY, EVEN IF ASSISTED BY NAAVIK;
- ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE UPON THE AVAILABILITY OF OR CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE; OR
- ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF NAAVIK WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
IF YOU OBJECT TO THESE TERMS, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Naavik and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and suppliers harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms by you or your use of the Website, including, but not limited to, your User Contributions, any use of the Website’s content, services and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms, or your use of any information obtained from the Website.
No Legal or Investment Advice
The information and services on the Website are not intended to and shall not be used as legal or investment advice. No attorney-client relationship is formed. You use the content, information, and services on this website at your own risk. The information and services are general and educational in nature, may not reflect all recent legal developments and may not apply to the specific facts and circumstances of individual transactions and cases. You should consult with qualified legal counsel or financial advisors before acting on any of the information and services on this Website. Naavik, its affiliates and their editorial staff are not a law firm or investment advisor, do not represent or advise clients in any matter and are not bound by the professional responsibilities and duties of a legal practitioner or financial advisor. Nothing in the information and services on the Website, nor any receipt or use of such information or services, shall be construed or relied on as advertising or soliciting to provide any legal or financial services (except to the extent otherwise provided by applicable laws or ethical rules in each applicable jurisdiction), creating any attorney-client relationship or providing any legal representation, advice or opinion whatsoever on behalf of Naavik, its affiliates, their editorial staff or any law firm, lawyer or other independent contributor of articles or other materials to the information and services on this website.
Naavik does not guarantee the veracity, reliability or completeness of any information provided on the Website or in any hyperlink appearing on the Website. You are responsible for your own investment decisions. Naavik will not be responsible for any errors or omissions on the Website, for hyperlinks embedded on the Website, or for any results obtained from the use of such information. Naavik will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a reader’s reliance on information obtained on the Website.
Links to Third Party Sites
This Website may provide links to other third-party web sites or resources. Naavik makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through the Website. Because Naavik has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Naavik is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojans, and other items of a destructive nature. References on the Website to any names, marks, products or services of any third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you, and do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of, or affiliation with the third party or its products and services. Naavik makes no representation or warranty as to any third party content, products or services, and you agree that Naavik shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such third-party content, products or services available on or through any such site or resource.
The Website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this website is accurate and complies with applicable laws. Naavik is not responsible for the illegality of, or any error or inaccuracy in, advertisers’ or sponsors’ materials, or for the acts or omissions of such advertisers or sponsors.
Subject to the provisions below, you (i) hereby irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the state or federal courts located in Frisco, Texas for the purpose of any dispute, suit, action or other proceeding arising out of or based upon these Terms or the matters contemplated by these Terms (“Disputes”), (ii) agree not to commence any suit, action or other proceeding arising in connection with or based upon these Terms or the matters contemplated by these Terms except before the state or federal courts located in Frisco, Texas, and (iii) hereby waive, and agree not to assert, by way of motion, as a defense, or otherwise, in any such suit, action or proceeding, any claim that you are not subject personally to the jurisdiction of the above-named courts, that your property is exempt or immune from attachment or execution, that the suit, action or proceeding is brought in an inconvenient forum, that the venue of the suit, action or proceeding is improper or that these Terms or the subject matter hereof or thereof may not be enforced in or by such court.
Each party will bear its own costs in respect of any Disputes.
At Naavik’s sole option and commencing within a reasonable period from the date of notification to the other party of such Dispute, any Dispute may be resolved by confidential, binding arbitration to be seated in Frisco, Texas and conducted in the English language by a single arbitrator pursuant to the rules of the International Chamber of Commerce (the “Rules”). The arbitrator shall be appointed in accordance with the procedures set out in the Rules. The award or decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding upon the parties and the parties expressly waive any right under the laws of any jurisdiction to appeal or otherwise challenge the award, ruling or decision of the arbitrator. The judgment of any award or decision may be entered in any court having competent jurisdiction to the extent necessary. If Naavik elects to have a Dispute resolved by arbitration pursuant to this provision, no party hereto shall (or shall permit its representatives to) commence, continue or pursue any Dispute in any court; provided, however, that Naavik shall be entitled to obtain an injunction or injunctions to prevent breaches of this provision and to enforce specifically the terms and provisions thereof, this being in addition to any other remedy to which Naavik is entitled at law or in equity, and the parties hereto hereby waive the requirement of any undertaking in damages or posting of a bond in connection with such injunctive relief or specific performance (or, if a bond is required, you agree that $1,000 shall be sufficient).
EACH PARTY HEREBY WAIVES ITS RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL OF ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION BASED UPON OR ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS OR THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF. THE SCOPE OF THIS WAIVER IS INTENDED TO BE ALL-ENCOMPASSING OF ANY AND ALL DISPUTES THAT MAY BE FILED IN ANY COURT AND THAT RELATE TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF ANY OF THE TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED BY THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONTRACT CLAIMS, TORT CLAIMS (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF DUTY CLAIMS, AND ALL OTHER COMMON LAW AND STATUTORY CLAIMS. EACH PARTY HERETO HEREBY FURTHER WARRANTS AND REPRESENTS THAT SUCH PARTY HAS HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO REVIEW THIS WAIVER WITH ITS LEGAL COUNSEL, AND THAT SUCH PARTY KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY WAIVES ITS JURY TRIAL RIGHTS.
Changes to the Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. The content of the Website is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
Changes to the Terms
We may revise and update these Terms at any time, with or without notice to you. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. Each time you access this website, you agree to be bound by the Terms then in effect. If you do not agree to the revised Terms, you must discontinue using this site.
You acknowledge and agree that Naavik, in its sole discretion, may terminate your Website access if your conduct is found to be unlawful, inconsistent with, or in violation of, the letter or spirit of these Terms, or for any other reason. Naavik shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of Website access. Should you object to any terms and conditions of these Terms, or to any subsequent modifications thereto, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Website.
Successors and Assigns
These Terms shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the respective successors and assigns of the parties hereto and express beneficiaries hereof. These Terms may not be assigned without Naavik’s consent.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All notices and other communications given or made pursuant to these Terms shall be in writing and shall be deemed effectively given upon the earlier of actual receipt or (i) personal delivery to the party to be notified; (ii) when sent, if sent by electronic mail during the recipient’s normal business hours, and if not sent during normal business hours, then on the recipient’s next business day; (iii) five (5) days after having been sent by registered or certified mail, return receipt requested, postage prepaid; or (iv) one (1) business day after the business day of deposit with a nationally recognized overnight courier, freight prepaid, specifying next-day delivery, with written verification of receipt, when addressed to the party to be notified, or at such other address as may be reflected in Naavik’s books and records.
Severability of Provisions
If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
The Terms, together with any other documents or policies described and incorporated by reference herein, constitute the sole and entire agreement between you and Naavik with respect to the Website and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and oral, with respect to the Website.
If you have any questions about these Terms, or about the content, information, or services on this website, you may contact us using any of the methods described on our Contact page.
If you have provided your address or email to Naavik, you agree to notify us promptly if you change your address or email so we can continue to contact you and send any notices required hereunder. If you fail to notify us promptly of a change, then any notice we send to your old address or email shall be deemed sufficient notice.
Naavik Data Products
Naavik pulls and aggregates the information (“Data”) for its data dashboards, as well as other Naavik products and features offered from time to time (“Naavik Data Products”) by accessing a variety of third-party sources, including without limitation open-source data repositories and APIs, government agencies, quasi-governmental sources, vendors and other commercial providers. Although the Data has been produced and processed from sources Naavik believes to be reliable, we make no warranties, express or implied, regarding accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any Data or any data or values relating thereto or results or conclusions obtained therefrom. We shall have no liability for errors, omissions or interruptions in the Data and expressly disclaim all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with respect thereto. This disclaimer applies to both isolated and aggregate uses of the Data.
Information we access via these third-party sources may also not always be available or current. Data can also quickly become out-of-date. Naavik provides the Data on an “as is”, “as available” basis for general informational, educational and research purposes and does not guarantee the timeliness, accuracy, reliability or completeness of any Data or information relating to any Naavik Data Product. All any Data produced or accessible in connection with the use of Naavik Data Products is impersonal and not tailored to the needs of any person, entity or group of persons.
The user assumes the entire risk related to use of the data to the maximum extent allowed by law and Naavik shall have no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any injury or damages – whether direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive or otherwise – arising in connection with the Naavik Data Products or any data or values relating thereto – whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise. No Data shall constitute or be construed as an offering of financial instruments or as investment advice or investment recommendations (i.e., recommendations as to whether or not to “buy”, “sell”, “hold”, or to enter or not to enter into any other transaction involving any specific interest or interests) by Naavik or a recommendation as to an investment or other strategy by Naavik. Data and other information available via Naavik, including any Naavik Data Product, should not be considered as information sufficient upon which to base an investment decision. We do not express an opinion on the future or expected value of any currency, security or other interest and do not explicitly or implicitly recommend or suggest an investment strategy of any kind. The Data may not be used as the basis of any product (financial or otherwise) without Naavik’s express prior written consent.